Friday, January 15, 2010

New Website - K. Pollitt Photography - Central AB Photographer

So, its been a few days.  I have been diligently working on a website, so I have had little time.  It's not quite up and running yet, but I will definitely keep you posted.

Here's a couple different pictures, I've pulled out of the archives.  Hope you enjoy!!

This is an available print called "Daddy's Hand"


Chelsea and Jerzie needed some new updated pictures, so we spent a couple hours getting some cute ones.



Wow Sheri, you do look amazing!!!



Trish, is one of my reoccuring models.  She does a great job!!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos Kelly, as always!
    Hope your new website is going well, I'll be sure to check it out when it's up and running :o)
    - Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your blog, you are so talented in everything you do ! We are so proud of you and all your creative ideas ! love ya and miss ya !

    Merrick Codi Quinci & Josie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your "Daddy's Hands" picture!! Hope you're doing amazing Kelly.

    ReplyDelete