Monday, September 26, 2011

One of my very own Supermodels

I know, i know......it's been a very long time since I've blogged!!!!  Obviously, things have been fairly busy, but it really is no excuse.
A good friend of mine, sent me a link to I Heart Faces.  They are having a new challenge of the week, and she suggested I send in an entry.  So, I've decided to enter a picture of my youngest, Peyten.  She is only 4, but I think there is an old soul inside those eyes.
Check out the I Heart Faces blog and vote for as many "Best Face Photos" as you can!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow...beautiful subject and I love how her eyes just pop in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is beautiful! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing picture Kelly! You've got a beautiful 'lil princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that girl so much! i may be partial since she is my favorite 4 year old niece!

    ReplyDelete